How To Unblock Any Blocked Websites In Your Region
Internet censorship is a big issue now a days for individuals of one country. Every individual should have freedom to surf anything on the web without any restrictions. Governments and/or ISP blocks access to some website when they receive any complaint about copyright issues. Most countries have a moderate internet censorship policy where they block access to only few public websites, but some countries go far beyond to limit individual’s access to many public websites. Also there is an internet slang for these countries – “Internet Enemies”. In this post i will be showing 3 methods by which you can unblock websites that are blocked in your country & surf internet freely.
- First of all, Download Ultrasurf & Extract it from archive using WinRAR or 7Zip
- Double click on the exe file & wait for it to load.
- Once loaded, You will be automatically connected to server with best speed. [See Image]
- That’s all, Now you can visit blocked websites in your region 🙂
- First of all, Download VPNGate Client & Extract it from archive. Double click on Executable file & follow on screen instructions & install “SoftEther VPN Client” in your system. [See Image]
- After installation is completed, Run program using desktop shortcut & wait for main window to load.
- In main window, double click on “VPN Gate Public VPN Relay Servers” & Click “OK” button on opened dialogue box & It will show you a server list. [See Image]
- Select Any server & click “Connect to the VPN Server” button (at bottom right) & in next window, Click on agree (its recommended to read what’s written in it). Now, Click on “Use TCP Protocol (Ethernet over HTTPS VPN) & press “0K” button. [See Image]
- Wait until its connected (Don’t perform any other actions while its connecting). [See Image]
- After connected, you can browse internet freely without any restrictions.
- Open up your web browser & open THIS LINK
- Once page is loaded, Enter url of website that you want to surf. [See Image]
- Solve the reCAPTCHA & Click on the big “Unblock” button & Wait for your page to load.
First two methods are one of the best ways to surf internet without any limits & it will also protect your privacy on internet & it will not leak your ip address, so you will be safe from all sort of hacking attempts as well. I personally recommend first two methods to everyone, not just for unblocking websites but for protecting yourself on internet too!
Third method will work as a best temporary solution if you want to open any link without connecting to any servers. Although we don’t recommend you to open websites where you have to enter your passwords & such things, for those i recommend you to use above 2 methods.