How To Hide Apps In Android Without Using Any External App
There are many times when you will try to hide application in your android mobile. By hiding apps, you can save it from your younger siblings as well as you can hide apps to keep them safe from your friends. Mostly people use external apps to hide application in their android because most of android users aren’t totally aware of android’s built in feature to hide apps. In this post, i will show you how to hide apps in android without using any external application.
- First of all, open app settings in your android by going to Menu->Settings–>Apps. [See Image]
- Now click on the menu button from top right (3 vertical dots) [See Image]
- Now click on “Protected apps” from the opened menu [See Image]
- Now add a pattern & confirm it. Remember this pattern because it will be used to hide or unhide apps every time. [See Image]
- Once you’re done setting pattern, it will show you a list of all installed application. Now, Search for the app you want to hide & click on the checkbox in right side of the application. [See Image]
- That’s all, your app will now be hidden. [Image]
This method may not work for all users & all android version, but it works on all major latest versions including Android Marshmallow and is tested on marshmallow. Check it in your android & let me know if this works for you.