How To Add Hibernation Mode To Start Menu in Windows 10
Hibernation is one of the best power mode which lets you make your computer turn off without closing any opened documents & next time start from where you left off, rather than the sleep mode (which actually does not power off the system), you can start your work from exactly where you left off & this mode will save power too, by turning off the system & not closing any opened documents or application. By default, this mode is hidden in windows 10 but in this post i will be showing you how to enable this setting & bring this mode to the start menu power buttons.
- Open control panel by searching from the start menu or Press “WINDOW KEY + R”, Type in “control” & hit enter.
- Click on “System & Security” hyperlink from the opened control panel window & wait for the next window.
- Under “Power Options” from opened window, click on “Change What Power Buttons Do” hyperlink.
- Now, click on “Change settings that are currently unavailable” hyperlink above dropdown’s & wait for options to unlock.
- Click on Checkbox of “Hibernate” to make it checked & then click “Save changes” button.
- That’s it, hibernate option will now be available in power button in start menu.
Hibernate option will now be available in the start menu power options & you can use it to hibernate your system rather than putting it to sleep mode & by this, your pc will remain turned off & as soon as you start it again, it will start from the same place where you left it off. If you need any tutorials, please let us know 🙂